Monday, September 17, 2012

flirting 101

THE PROVO CHRONICLES

9/12

FLIRTING

LADIES! Recently, I've had some girl friends talk to me about how they somehow always become the "best friend" to the boy(s) they are interested in.

"Coach me how to flirt!" (actual quote)


Now, let's face it. Flirting is an art form. Here are the top flirty signals to let a guy know you dig him.


Step 1. Check the finger. Just make sure you do your part and check. You don't want to waste your wiles on someone that's already taken. Plus, then you'll avoid being a home wrecker.


Step 2. Giggle. Every guy thinks he's Jimmy Fallon, so just laugh at him. Boys like laughy girls. I've recently started a job as a waitress, and in the last 2 days, I've had a man and his son, and an old woman tell me (separately) "laughing girls are marriageable girls. Girls that laugh all the time and are happy are the first to get married."



Step 3. Hair twirl. Boys, subconsciously or not, look for it. And I must tell you, it has yet to fail me. I get free meals when I go into food places alone, I got a free smart phone, it's how I get out of trouble for a lot of things, and it's one of the cutest ways to tell a guy you're interested.



Step 4Touching. Elbow touching to be exact. Touch a boy's elbow, it's a sure fire way to let a boy know you're interested. Why? I have no idea. But for whatever reason, it works.



Now, girls, these are the most effective, important flirtations that I have found to work--flirting is certainly not limited to what I have specified though.

If anyone has any tips or questions they'd like to ask or share, feel free to comment or message me. I'll take your identity to the grave. And I won't be offended. Thanks gurlssss (and undoubtedly guys)


No comments:

Post a Comment