Friday, November 16, 2012

another one bites the dust

http://m.nbcdfw.com/nbcdfw/pm_117591/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=fs1dB5zn


Okay, I try to avoid posting political stuff (usually) so as to not offend people, seeing as so many of my friends have opposite views than me, (sometimes I still do though. eh. whatever,) but this is devastating. NO MORE TWINKIES?!! Good thing we elected Obama so he could help our economy and create more jobs for the American people....oh...wait. I have a feeling, I'm going to be finding more and more of these gems:

 
 
on my way home from work, asking for a handout. Good. I always wanted to just give away my hard earned money to those who won't walk and extra ten feet and apply for a job. By the way, he's probably filed for unemployment. And is on welfare. So by standing there, he probably makes more money than me, and gets more benefits. (Yes, I am assuming. Yes, I know what they say when you assume. And if this offends you...well, you don't really have to read my blog.)

ANDDDDD, if all the twinkies are gone, how are we going to keep having such entertaining videos on youtube?! Viewer discretion is advised, some of the material in this video may be offensive to some viewers, and if you just had lunch, I don't recommend watching for at least an hour. I also have not watched it all the way through so...I take no responsibility, I just trust the title:  http://youtu.be/L8Ilpm5n4iU

I guess there's still McDonald's. Dancing fat people. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment